Sojourn Cellars - great 11-bottle deal

Anyone still out there?

We’ve decided to keep this offer open until close of business Friday for the fun of it!

Very nice of you. I’m currently trying to talk a friend into splitting a case. [cheers.gif]

Here’s my CT note on the 06 Cab
8/25/2009 rated 91 points: This was the wine of the day. On opening I smelled and tasted chocolate. This was rich and substantive. Really tasty. At the 40 minute mark, this got really smooth, with a hint of spice. My cousin thought it was a syrah (he’s trying). At 90 minutes, it was smoking. Sorry I don’t have any more at home, but happy I have several of Craigs pinots sleeping.

For a wine in the mid $30’s, it tasted like something more expensive.

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

By the way, will be in Napa/Sonoma in 2 weeks, hoping to stop by for a tasting (but not exactly sure our schedule yet)

Just returned from a napa/sonoma trip and was able to taste tasted through the 2010 Sonoma Coast, Sangaicomo and Gaps Crown. They all showed very well with the Gaps being my favorite. Jon also pulled out 3 Cabs - 2008 Howell Mtn, 2009 Sonoma and Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III. The Beckstoffer fruit was great, but the other cabs were good and I enjoyed the eucalyptus aspect of the Sonoma Cab. I am excited by their wines and am sure most of you will enjoy them as well.