***SOLD OUT***Anderson Valley SV Chardonnay ~$15 (Bêcheur)

Anybody know if this offer is still available?

looks like it is still up

https://becheur.com/product/18AVCHDP2/

After all these TNs and at this price, a case seems like the move. Thanks, Mike

Just ordered some of these. Sounds really good, and if Michael Terrien recommends it, I’m for it!

Article about Bêcheur & another wine in SF Chronicle today

After being very impressed with a BD Terrien, I had to bite the bullet and try these. I regret not doing it earlier when the price was much less, but considering that I all but stole the BD offer, this helped balance my karma and is still a good deal.

Wow it’s at $44/bottle now.

Keep an eye on the average price as that is the one that matters most (as long as you think you might want to buy a future release of Bêcheur). The difference in your purchase price and the final average price will be the value of the coupon you’ll get when the wine sells out.

Michael can do no wrong!

BD offering was ridiculous.

This looks the same.

One day, Michael, I will buy you a bottle to share. I appreciate and support your passion and creativity.

It’s officially sold out!

Opened our first one last night. This wine is just fabulous, perhaps the best Chardonnay I’ve ever drunk. I’ll post a full TN soon, but what struck me most was the sophistication and elegance. Thanks so much, Michael!

Can anyone refer me for an account? wilhelm.greg@gmail.com

Also, how often do these releases occur?

Here it is (and BTW three stars is my highest rating for any wine so far)

C: very light yellow
N: inviting
P: Opens very subtle, with a slight creaminess. Not as acid as other Terriens I’ve had, and the acidity which is there is very well integrated. Note of lemon. I could list more flavors, but somehow that misses the point. This wine is elegant, with a veiled power, very sophisticated, un vin de haute qualité. One of the best Chards I’ve had. Thank you, Michael!

FWIW, bottle # 2241

Posted from CellarTracker