SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS - SCORE BIG WITH OUR BIG GAME RED ZONE OFFERS

Never tried your wines, but in it for the trophy! This is what I like about BD… Trying new things

Hi Don - think there might be some info missing from one of the required fields on the order form. If you still have difficulty please PM me with your order and I’ll contact you.

Karen

Got it! Thanks a bunch!!!

Thanks for the order Steve - hope you enjoy the cabs!!! [cheers.gif]

KT is the best.
that is all.

[cheers.gif]

In for 10 points! Can’t wait to find out the mystery bottle!

You’re welcome! FWIW IMO Jean Edwards is at the top of the Napa QPR game. Why spend $100+ for a Napa Cab when you can get top quality for $40? Can’t wait to try the GIII! If you’ve never tried Jean Edwards the 6-pack sampler is a no-brainer.

Nice offers. Thanks, Karen

Scored a TD and a field goal today, look forward to trying JE wines for the first time.

Okay, someone needed to take one for the team. Since Pobega was not available, it was left on us to do what it takes to enter a wonderful BD, and we opened a… 2006 Jean Edwards Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley. Good for the storm, and for all weather conditions. Details will follow. A pure joy in a glass (or a bottle) [wow.gif]

Excited to try the Napa cab and petite syrah! Thanks for the great offers, Karen! Jean Edwards Cellars rocks!!

Hi Don - John will call you.

Thanks for ordering Beth!

Erez - thanks for taking one for the team and for your kind words. I need to open an 06 Napa soon - haven’t had that one in quite a while and always like to see how their progress.

Cheers and thanks for ordering!

Karen

Got it - thanks very much - email on the way!

Karen

Ah David - thanks for your kind words - making me blush

I’ll save some - no worries - you’ll need to bring some of your wines with you! [cheers.gif]

Hi Karen,
No option to ship to WI? I didn’t see it on the website, just as I was about to order.

Regards,
Andy K

Andy - check your PM.

If we haven’t personally gotten back to you on your orders we will. We are truly humbled by your support!

Karen & John