SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: YO 11 "Winner" 3-Pack (SEE OUR NEW OFFER)

So none left for everyone tomorrow?!?!?

Nope - all sold (we thought about holding some back but that wouldn’t have been fair to subscribers).

So bummed I missed this one [cry.gif]

WOW. Is this the first BD offer that’s ever sold out pre-BD? Subscribe, folks!!
I reluctantly passed because I’ve already got several of each of these in my cellar so I could buy elsewhere and let others try them as Karen, John & Kian make fantastic wines. I can’t wait for my next visit to Napa!

Karen & John - good to see the subscribers showing the love. I buy from regular releases so my stock is good. Non subscribers should be bummed, they missed a great deal.

This is what BD is all about!! So happy for you both! Subscribers for the win [winner.gif]

Again, if a seller isn’t on the presale list, /WB business, get on it. It makes a difference :slight_smile:

I’d be curios about stats on preday sale vs actual day sale for sellers who are on both.

I guess forJE it’s 100%/0%. :wink:

Damn. I missed this.

I missed this too. Better look earlier next year!!

IF YOU MISSED OUT ON OUR PREVIEW DAY OFFER - WE SCRAMBLED LAST NIGHT TO PUT TOGETHER ANOTHER OFFER - VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES. SEE OUR “NEW ROLL” OFFER! [cheers.gif]

Which I presume will appear when your time slot shows up today. Thanks for putting up another offer.

Yes it will James!

For those that ordered on preview day I will be sending out order confirmations throughout today.

Well, non-Subscribers are pretty much S.O.L on this one, as it sold out YESTERDAY during Preview Day (early purchase, BerserkerBusiness to Subscribers). Karen’s dug up a few more, but get them while you can. Also, you might want to consider becoming a Subscriber, for a whopping $25/YEAR, so you get no ads, longer signature lines, plus these early buying opportunities on BerserkerDay!

Todd - can you please post my new offer. Thanks

First time ordering from Jean Edwards … exactly what I love about Berserker’s Day. Looking forward to trying the 2011s.
Cheers from Chicago!
Charles

Thanks for ordering from the Windy City!

Here’s the thread link for anyone wanting to order the available offer: SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS "NEW ROLL" 3-Pack - BerserkerDay VII (January 27, 2016) - WineBerserkers

Thanks for ordering our “YO 11 WiNNER” 3-pack - this offer sold out on preview day - thanks very much for everyone’s support.

You should have received an email order confirmation - if you didn’t please PM me. We are in a weather hold for most locations and will reach out to you prior to shipping. If you need the wines quickly let us know and we’ll work it out!

Thanks again.

Karen and John

JE shipment is in the house! [cheers.gif]

Super - hope you enjoy the wines… [basic-smile.gif]

Update/reminder - most of the remaining berserkers day orders are shipping this week. Tracking info will be sent via email.

Cheers!

Karen