Sold Out. Wilde Farm Wines vertical at 50% off. And $12 SHIPPING.

No brainer buy here. In for a mixed case of the Syrah. Saved nearly $300 between the wine discount and the shipping discount. That’s around 60% off. Incredible deal. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Tracy! Sorry for the shipping SNAFU. Lucky you to be in Hawaii! [cheers.gif]

Hello, everyone -sales were crazy yesterday so rosè is sold out and chard is very limited. 12 cases each of the syrah today reloaded and then that will move back to regular pricing. Thanks for your support!

Bought a case last year and was NOT disappointed. In for another mixed case this year

1 Like

6 Each of the Syrah’s. Can’t wait to try these!

I don’t know if it’s something on my end but the web site is timing out…

Seems OK to me Mariano. I do notice a little lag too. But let me know if you have trouble and we will help. [cheers.gif]

Ordered a mixed case, just like last year.

Weird that I didn’t see the $12 shipping option at checkout, my order is #2426 if you guys have time to double check for me that would be appreciated!

Hi Alan,

The shipping is applied after you confirm the order. Should work fine! LMK if you have any trouble. [cheers.gif]

Hello Loren,

I completed the check out process and since I didn’t see the $12 option, so I chose the $15 pick up option. If you could ship the wines to my house instead that would be fine, no need to adjust the $3 difference. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll take care of it… [thankyou.gif]

Hi Loren, it was my ISP, it worked fine using my phone as a hotspot. In for a mixed case of the 2017/18 Syrah, Thank! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thanks for sticking with it! Enjoy the wines!

Loren,

I had the same issue.

Thomas Concilio

Order in for a case!

Whites are all the rage in this house for BD XII. Chardonnay!

Now the voices in my head keep saying “Syrah…”

1 Like

No worries Thomas. Amy will be in touch to sort out shipping. Sorry it defaults to pick up. If you just process the order, the $12 is applied. It’s the platform. Apologies!

Must be the same voices in my head! [wow.gif]

Are these sold out. Trying to buy three of each of 17 & 18 Halcon Syrah. Trouble with website loading.

Never mind. Got it to work.

1 Like

just in for 6 mixed bottles.