SOMM TV - The Netflix of Wine & Food - New Offer Only 3 Days Left!

Verticals is by far my favorite series. I was already gifted a year mebership through Matthiasson. Otherwise I’d be in.

Love that! So glad you’re enjoying the platform!

Thank you! Enjoy!

Thank You

No - Thank you!

No - Thank you!

Looks like a great time to try and could be fun. Always looking for content.

I’m in.

Can’t go wrong for $20/yr! Just signed up.

no brainer!

You’re going to love it!

Thank you so much!!!

Signed up! I’ve been wanting to check this out. Thanks!

I mean - we think so!

I am getting this message, which is what I’m authorizing. It looks like I’m being charged $49.99 if I agree.

“By clicking below, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookies Policy, Privacy Policy, and automatic renewal. After the trial ends on January 30, 2022, your SOMM TV subscription will begin at a reduced rate for the first year, and renew yearly at its then current rate. You authorize this site, appearing as OTT SOMMTV, to place a $1 (USD) authorization hold on your card and charge $49.99 USD plus any tax today and each year thereafter at the current rate until you cancel.* Cancel any time in your account settings.”

Since you’ve got an app on Samsung TVs, I’m in!

Cool, I’ve been wanting to check this out. Signed up and watching Verticals: Lafite :slight_smile:

Signed up!

Been signed up for a month or so, awesome content! I need more! Feel like I’ve watched 80% of the content so far. Can’t wait for the new SOMM films. Thanks for the great stuff!

That was WAAAAY too easy…

Would be great to have it eventually.