Spaced BerserkerDay: Should I see a neurologist?

Franny, Stella & Patricia.

I get this…

still a bunch of open offers.

I would suggest joining LF’s club. It is the only one I belong to. Easy and painless with no forced shipments. I had to skip the last one and Brian had no problem with it.

Hi Todd,
I spaced as well.
As a GCC member, would I have been notified by email of Sneak Previews and Early Purchase offers, as well the main BerserkerDay opening? What is the notification or reminder?
Can’t believe I would have spaced on all of that…deleted emails without remembering…though I am getting daft.

I think it’s the timing. January is such a busy month and Nobody wants to buy wine they can’t ship yet, and people are looking forward to Groundhog Day when they can drink the same glass of that 1968 Sercial they’ve been toking on for the past 20 Groundhog Days. We need to move Berserkerday to a month that is dreadfully long and has no redeeming characteristics. Yes, I am talking about March. People can order their wines, caviar, balsamicos, fried fish dinners, and whatever the hell else gets sold that day and have them shipped out pronto. Happy consumers, happy businesses, problem solved. And make it an easy date to remember, like the Ides of March.

I missed it too. I was in all-day meetings in Minneapolis on both Monday and Tuesday. When I got back to a place to browse WB, I realized my folly. D’oh!

Am I wrong about GCC’s getting email notifications, or an email saying we have received a PM notice, of the upcoming preview and early offers?

Look at the bright side, Aaron: Had you remembered, you might be asking for advice about a marriage counselor. [cheers.gif]