Spiegelau glasses

Thanks for the heads up on this. I did the same for a new vacation home, and think they are perfect. We will do a lot of casual entertaining which they are ideal for. Picked up some Zalto’s for personal use.

Three of the glasses arrived broken, and it took only one quick call to have a full credit for those three glasses. Very happy with the service from this website. Thank you.

Thanks, Arv. That Cost Plus deal is great. I just bought some of the Burgundy glasses.

The stem on the Bordeaux glass is a little shorter than my old Spiegelaus, but they varied over time (they don’t all fit in the same boxes!). The Burgundy glasses at Cost Plus do look identical to some Spiegelaus I bought a few years back.

I’m looking for some decent champagne glasses. We have some old Waterford crystal ones that are pretty but don’t look like they are really made to drink champagne from. Any recommendations?

I just looked at the Connoisseur Crystal ones from World Market bu they seemed too narrow. And the ones that looked appropriate seemed to have thick edge.

Prashant,
Gabe Gold Handblown. They are great

Reporting back years later. The spiegelau low end burgundy glass (4408000) is awful. Makes everything smell super alcoholic. Hopefully this will save someone from a bad purchase The white glass (4408002) is fine.

Lehmann Jamesse Reference. $11.99 a glass at K&L.