SQN Estate Offering

Never had…always wanted. If you are in NY area and can spare any bottle of red…I will be your new best friend. I cant even recall when I signed up.

I received my 1st offer today too. Been a long time 7-10 years. I am not able to take it all but if anyone in the Houston area is interested in some let me know. Available at cost.

Robert - what were you offered for a first timer?
This was my third offer and I am only able to get the whites.

What are the release prices?

Ted - really that seems odd. I would email them. Mine was 6 pack of red and 6 pack white . Big price jump

I don’t think the price jumped. Remember these are the Estate bottles. IIRC, pricing is in line with last year’s Estate’s.

I surprisingly recieved my first ever allocation today as well.

Yep Prices be the same as last year.

Anyone in Chicago looking for a partner let me know

I was a first-timer today, offered a 6-pack, 3 each, and three whites. I wish-listed for another 6-pack.

Hmmm I thought it was 175 last time

Pretty sure the $175 price is the “regular” bottlings and the “eba” offerings are more expensive. I don’t believe there was an increase this year but I can check later tonight

Glad to see some new players. I, unfortunately, am still on the sidelines. Put me in coach!

Does SQN have two offers each year? I ask because last year was my first time being offered wine and there were two offers that year.

David

The “regular” red bottles have been $160 since the 2011s and the EBAs have been $240 since the 2010s.

I also got my first offer this time. I signed up in Feb 2007.

Ted,

I was offered like most of the others. 1 6 pack of red and up to 3 whites.

Anyone have info on the white?

Yes. The Estate (EBA) reds and the white offered in the spring (now) and delivered in the fall.

The regular reds and rose (if any) offered in the fall with delivery in the spring.

The website has almost no info. The printed letter should have much more detail when it arrives by snail mail. No reviews from Vinous or the WA.