* * Stellareese Wine: FABULOUS NAPA VALLEY CABERNETS DISCOUNTED UP TO 50% + FREE SHIPPING * * OFFER CLOSED, THANK YOU!**

[cheers.gif] Thank you Kyle! we appreciate your support.

Excited to try your wines. Don’t rush on delivery as we are expecting -40 to -50 wind chills this week.

Thanks so much Don! We will hold off on shipping until the weather is suitable. Cheers!

Looking forward to trying your wines again! I really enjoyed the Grenache last year.

Scott in NM

Thank you Scott! We appreciate your support. I think you will enjoy the cabs too!

A huge thank you to Roger, Lori, Deng, John, Peter, Ray, David & Steve! We appreciate your support and enthusiasm for our wine project. Cheers!
[cheers.gif] flirtysmile

Can’t believe I missed this offer yesterday. In for 6. Thank you Rachel!

Thank you Albert! Glad you found us.

Rachel or Geoff, is there a CellarTracker listing for the Community Bordeaux Blend?

Hi Peter, thanks for reaching out. I don’t think there is. We made such a small amount and sold most of it locally. I haven’t seen it listed and we didn’t submit it.

[cheers.gif] grouphug THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A FANTASTIC BERSERKERS DAY !

Rachel,

Can you check your spam folder, maybe my emails are there​:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::yum::yum::yum: