STILL GOING! Princess and the Peasant Old Vine Carignan: 35% off / PENNY SHIPPING on cases

Thanks Nate!

You rock, Ian. Thank you very very much for the continued support!

Todd French “far preferred” our Carignan to… [wow.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [worship.gif]

We were thrilled to spend some time with Berserker Jorge Henriquez last year and get his impressions of the wine.

Cheers, Jorge! [berserker.gif]

"The wine is indeed delicious with a brambly bite complementing the juicy, lip-smackingly bright cherry/blackberry notes on the mouth. "

In for a case! Looking forward to these!!!

Thanks, Sean! You’ve got some awesome wines on your IG - Herman Story, Bokisch, SC etc…can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Berserker Scott Wiegand had some very kind things to say…thank you, Scott!

“both my wife and I were blown away by how much we liked this and especially for the value”

A nice note on our 2015 Carignan from grapelive.com“rich detail and ripe juiciness” were the goal in making the '17 as well.

Thanks to Berserker Sean_S for the 92 pts on Cellartracker! [highfive.gif]

“This is a vibrant and fun wine. Glad I have some more left”

Hi there,

Long time lurker, first time Berserker. I ordered a case.

Cheers,
Patrick

That’s awesome, Patrick, we’re proud to have pushed you over the edge! thank you very much for taking the time to post! [berserker.gif]

You’re very welcome. And thank you to Todd for approving my registration about 15 minutes before the offers went live.

Thanks for an amazing first day, everyone. Our deals will continue into Monday, for a while at least

I couldn’t resist!

In for a 6-pack of the 2017 “Poor Ranch” Carignan. [berserker.gif]

I can’t think of a wine that satisfies such a broad range of tastes and at a ridiculous price, to boot!

Thanks Drew! As always, much appreciated. Stoked for you to be among the first to try the new vintage!

Thanks for running it long as I needed the extra time! Picked up my third annual case of the Carignan. Great wine and a great value, we’ve shared it with lots of folks and it always gets a positive reception. Thanks for participating!

Awesome! Thank for the continued support, Eric, and also for taking the time to post - much appreciated

Thanks to all of you who took the time to give us a chance today! We’ve got about 10 of the Signal Ridge 6-packs left, as presently constituted, I’ll see if we can throw together an alternate if we sell out.

Cheers, all!