STILL OFFERED - Teeny Tiny Winery - SchöneTal Cellars (Willamette Valley, Oregon) - BD13 Offers - DM or Email

In! If Rodrigo says they are good that’s all I need!

1 Like

Rodrigo, he is such a good person. Thanks for the order. Have a wonderful day. I will be in touch later today to confirm.

Appreciate the vote of confidence Brian. Really liked David’s wines. To put things into context, David’s 2016 Hirschy Vineyard is the wine I’m planning to open tonight in honour of Berserker Day.

Also, while it’s not on offer for Berserker Day, the black label wines David makes are also definitely worth checking out. A single barrel selection of 100% whole cluster Pommard clone.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Rodrigo. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the wine. I hope the '16 Hirschy meets with expectation tonight. Cheers!

1 Like

Opened it a short while ago to decant and stole a sip. Man it’s tasty!

Awesome. Enjoy. Need to have you out for a visit, one of these days.

I had a few ask about the Hill Road Vineyard (In regards to Offer #2). Hill Road is located just northwest of the City of McMinnville. Because of elevation requirements, it does not qualify to be in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA. However, the southern boundary of the Yamhill-Carlton AVA is adjacent to property. It’s a small vineyard, probably no more than 2.5 acres. Hope this helpful.

Thanks Diane. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Be safe out there.

Order in

1 Like

Got it. You are on the list. Thank you. Also, check your email. Thank you.

So how many bought after I pimped this wine on the Raffle stream?

Zero?

Damn, no influence!

2 Likes

Charlie was the first one. Had to give him crap for taking so long to jump on board. Then 3 more followed. Mahalo!

1 Like

Got my order in late, after you pimped. So that’s on you!!

2 Likes

Not really…you picked my wine tonight, then I pimped it on the stream, so TECHNICALLY it’s on you!

1 Like

Email sent for offer #1! My wife just loves Oregon Pinot Noir, I am putting some serious chips in the bank today!

1 Like

Right on. Thanks. Look for an email from me shortly.

Got it. Thanks.

Offers are still up. DM or Email, if interested.

What’s not to like? Some ready to drink. Some will be soon. Get 'em while you can. I got mine. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I didn’t touch mine (until yesterday) because the CT drinking windows start at 2024 or something! They were wrong!

1 Like