Sub $20 readily available summer whites

R de Rieussec

Terre Nere Etna Bianco

Abbazia di Novacella anything white

90+ German Riesling (Mosel) for $7.99 and it’s the 2015 vintage right now…a stellar wine for next to nothing. Easy to love and the bottle seems to disappear fast.

If you like the NZ style, here’s the category winner: Kirkland Marlborough “Ti Point,” $6.99 at my local Costco.

Are you talking about this one?

https://store.ninetypluscellars.com/lot-66-riesling-mosel-germany-2015-p311.aspx

Rias Baixas Albarino

Dry Creek Vineyards Chenin Blanc among many mentioned previously…

JD

Tried one recently, and enjoyed it a lot!

I do remember I had some atlantis assyrtiko? I think that’s what it was called. It was around $11 a bottle and delicious. Can’t seem to find it around me anymore unfortunately.

THIS

Drinking an Ayler Kupp Riesling Spatlese Feinherb 2015 from Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier as I type. Was less than £15 in the UK and utterly stunning.

that had been an old favorite but I tried it again a few years ago and was unimpressed. I threw it into a blind flight expecting it to show well and everyone (including myself) disliked it. The La Vielle Ferme Blanc blew it out of the water.

Finally popped the bottle of the Feudi and it was surprisingly (pleasantly) drier that I was expecting with loads of grapefruit with almost a slight effervescence for some reason? Thank you all for suggesting this.

+2, that’s for the 2 btls we’ve consumed in the last month or so. Always consistent winner

The entire region of the Vinhos Verdes qualifies, but I’d single out Anselmo Mendes’ Contacto.

+3.

@Costco:
Dr Loosen Estate Blue Slate Kabinett
Kirkland Premier Cru Chablis