Sunday discussion time only $17.73 to spend today.

Jadot Bouzeron, which seems summer appropriate

Or Lafage Bastide Miraflors, if you want a heavy red

Both I would rate in the high 80s. Both are available in the $13-14 range

Reds - Produttori Langhe Nebbiolo, Lanessan
Whites - Peppiere Muscadet, Collestefano Verdicchio

Man I wish I could find Produttori Langhe near me for this price. I know it exists… but its at least $4-5 more by me. I would consider lining a wall in my house with it at $17.

I built a disclaimer in there just for this reply from this pimp but is it possible auto correct changed Lanessan to Lascombes [oops.gif]

Probably just lightheaded from looking upside down everywhere for change…

$28.99 at the plcb. And yes almost the highest price in the USA.

Can you kindly set me up a go fund me for $1.27 goal because that sounds fabulous…well next to the hooker and blow, but I’m going to need a # for that hookup. PM probably best Todd.

I’ll spot you the difference. For the wine, that is.

According to The Economist, you should stick to wine. Hookers are getting cheaper, but they’re still going to cost more than we’re talking about here.

Interesting that the internet has facilitated the DTC model, which seems to be working for sex just like it does for wineries. By cutting out the middleman they can charge less and still keep more. A win-win.

http://money.com/money/3103806/sex-prices-prostitutes-cheap/

Oh, and with that money, I’d get Marques de Riscal reserva. If you don’t like that, unless you know of some widely-available Muscadet or Riesling, I’d just go to the clearance rack of the local wine stores and see what they have, rather than buy something that’s put on the market with that as the normal retail price. Actually, I do that all the time anyway.

Seventeen bucks is a pretty wealth couch-find. Lucky you. Just don’t go spending it all in one place.

Are you talking about Whore Searcher. The Pro version is really worthwhile…,

costs extra [wink.gif]

My apologies Sir.

I was never good with fractions.

You can find Fever Champ Royeaux for that price, always solid. Several nice Albariño at that price.

Is that some type of fever I should be aware of from Dan and Greg’s recommendations? No listing in the cdc site :slight_smile:

That’s the special cuvee. Or ipad spell check :wink:

Hooker, $2.19
Coke, $5

You’ve still got $10.54 burning a hole in your pocket.
You’re welcome.

[rofl.gif]

But they raised the price!