Suzor Wines | ''A young winery that works “Old World” magic with pure Willamette Valley fruit.''

I’m FINALLY getting around to seeing the threads, and absolutely HAVE to post on this one.

Suzor was my great discovery during Covid Relief, or last BerserkerDay, or whenever it was. Across the BOARD I’ve loved these wines, and Greg knows he better damn well notify me when they have more Sunflower Chardonnay IF HE WANTS TO SELL ON BERSERKERDAY AGAIN!

My great surprise, however, after immensely enjoying bottle after bottle of Sunflower Chardonnay is that I also loved the Pinot!

Seriously, with Oregon taking up a ridiculous amount of purchase dollars the last 2 years (thanks, Berserkers!) this was one of my most treasured discoveries.

Noted! Thank you for the hearty and heartfelt endorsement Todd! We are working on buying more Chardonnay fruit. We will have a new Vineyard Designate coming out soon (showcasing it at Oregon Chardonnay Celebration next month for locals!).

Small amounts are heading to a few key states for our greedy distributors!

Thank you Todd again, and all of you Berserks!

In for an All Of Suzor 6 pack. Would love to drop in next time we’re in OR visiting our son.

1 Like

Please do reach out to us when you are in Oregon next. We have so much cool stuff in barrel right now. But get here before June for barrel tasting, otherwise I will have to pull some bottles out to make you extra happy!

Great wines and great people as well!

OH shut up. It’s likely YOUR fault they are here!

Cant wait to try some pinot! What you guys are doing over in Willamette Valley is amazing.

In for one Dive Into 6 pack and 2 of the Intro Packs. Excited to try your wines

I blame Marcus too. But in the same breath I say THANK YOU!

In for the Intro, Love me some domestic Gamay!

FINALLY was able to order these! Looking forward to trying them.

Thanks Dani! Intro is a good way to get your feet wet!

Picked up some Suzor last year and loved the few bottles we’ve tried so far. Greg and Melissa are fantastic to deal with as well!

We love Oregon Gamay too! Wish there was more fruit available for us to buy. Right now we make a whopping 140 cases of it. Bit by bit, we will add on when we can. In the meantime, thank you and enjoy!

Us poor Oregonians have to stick together! Great wines, great people!

I love Greg and Melissa like family. They make incredible wines the right way and I’m happy that they have been supported so well through this community! I agree with everything that has been said above, but you should also know how generous and outgoing they are. Get these wines!

My wife and I are looking forward to trying it in March when we are in the Willamette. Thanks for making time for us.

Looking forward to the visit Michael. We have a few secret projects that we will get to taste through in barrel. Should be fun!

Made my first visit to Willamette in September (Coeur de Terre) and was taken with the beauty of the region and the lovely wines coming out of this unique terroir. Loved your stories on the website, and I have a special affinity to Quebec as that’s where my wife and I honeymooned, in late November no less (who does that?) a long, long time ago. Just picked up The Dark Horse, seemed to be the perfect wine to represent your grit and determination to weather these difficult times.

Thanks!
Darius

Thanks Darius! The Dark Horse is secretly the best of our deals. Next time you are in Oregon, you now have a larger community of friends to visit. The Berserker Family is pretty great. Cheers!

1 Like