sweet Hertz pricing Christmas period

Papi look at Priceline without bidding a fullsize is $53.00 and premium $58.00 all in. Budget and Avis for MIA 3 weekend days

I’m headed to San Jose later this fall. My Flyertalk friends and I are headed to Paso and Jocko’s for a few days of ‘entertainment’ ie wine and steaks.

My Autoslash rental at SJC dropped to $96.46 from $160. That’s the largest one-time decrease I’ve ever had in all the years I’m using this website.

my Auto Slash holiday 2015 rate for 25 days was originally booked for a full size car at $939.55 and now down to $746.85.
Still a lot of time to go.

Just booked 4 day full size rental from Sacramento to head into Napa next month. Total cost $43.84. I had to look three times to make sure it was correct. I love Costco for booking cars.

Just booked same dates on Costco Travel for intermediate size for $694.29 on Enterprise—we’ll see what happens with Auto Slash

Update: You were originally booked at $163.54 USD, and the price has now dropped to $56.82 USD. We’ve automatically re-booked your rental at the lower rate. You’ve saved $106.72 USD without even lifting a finger!

Not bad.

Still nothing dropping for my holiday rental at auto slash this year. $746.85 and still holding the cheaper costco rental.

It’s unusual, in my opinion, to see the rate drop so close to the rental date.

You were originally booked at $163.54 USD, and the price has now dropped to $42.95 USD. We’ve automatically re-booked your rental at the lower rate. You’ve saved $120.59 USD without even lifting a finger!

got a lower price on a different autoslash date from an email of support@autoslash.com, so I asked about what was happening on my holiday deal. They came back rather quickly with an offer for $536.00. I looked again at costco.com and rebooked with them for 24 days intermediate car from Enterprise for $483.00.