Taco Bell Jalapeño Noir

Nice.

Notes of liquid smoke beans?

Guilty pleasure: I make a run for the Border about twice a year - I am a sucker for their Crunchy Taco Supreme. There is something decadent and indulgent about their taco meat - moist, greasy, delicious.

I hope you drink a bottle or two before you go. About the only time I’ve ever been able to keep down some Taco Bell, and the only time I’ve wanted to keep it down ha!

My guilty road trip pleasure is actually pretty wholesome: Del Taco bean and cheese burrito, with rice substituted for cheese, and plenty of green sauce (which, I am sure is hatch chile free!) The Taco Bell version can substitute, but many locations don’t have green sauce. Wine with that would be hideous.

Me too. Bless your heart

For the “you can’t drink wine with that” crowd, Red Lobster just announced a Mountain Dew Margarita.

But nothing is better than two cheeseburgers with secret sauce. Goes great with this ‘45 Lafite!

I’m confused - I’ve never been to one, but Taco bells have liquor licences?

The wine in question is made by Queenston Mile, which is a fairly young, but already well regarded small winery in NOTL with Rob Power (also of Creekside) as winemaker.

Max S. wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:26 pm
cjsavino wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Tastes bad today and burns tomorrow
Talk about a reminder of my early 20s…
[winner.gif]

Not your teens??? [wow.gif]

Tilde.

Danke! Or should I say Gracias?

As if one thread on this monstrosity wasn’t enough, did we really need two separate threads? [rofl.gif]

I can’t wait for Jack in the Box to come out with a wine to match their tacos. Worthy of THREE threads.

It went on sale this morning. The link on the Taco Bell website takes you to the winery’s website (Queenston Mile Vineyard).

It’s already sold out.

So, how do I add that to Cellar Tracker? Taco Bell, pinot noir, from somewhere, but how to get the peppers listed?

Dell Taco and Pup N Taco are each coming out with competing offerings. Dell Taco is releasing ‘Ghost Pepper’ Cabernet and Pup N Taco is has ‘Smokey Salsa’ Sauvignon Blanc. Sign up for your allocation ASAP, because offerings are limited.

https://www.intheknow.com/2020/09/17/jalapeno-noir-taco-bell-wine-canada-toasted-cheesy-chalupa/?fbclid=IwAR1nbqzrenpLsNdnW65OVk56lw2vZCSrLXWctkPhfbho347Ra6PNN7PcZ2M

April Fools Day was months ago.

Third thread on this topic.

Um…it’s already sold out. Why??