Taking wine on ski trip

I would assert bottle shock and travel shock are separate issues. I’ve seen bottle shock 1st hand working at wineries. Travel shock I’ve never really witnessed. Despite travelling with and tasting lots of wines that should be in shock.

Sean

1 Like

It’s a nice idea, and you surely mustn’t trouble about being alone, because there are a lot of people like you and be sure that everywhere you will find with whom to talk and spend time. Also, there are a lot of camps with people with the same enthusiasm as you. I have had a motorhome some years ago, but unfortunately, it was too old and I got sick to repair it every trip, so I sold it, but now I want very much to buy a new one and began to travel again together with my friends and family. I have seen on Blue House Skis a lot of beautiful ski resorts where I can go and spend the winter holidays.

I’ve been thinking about this post. I love to ski and I love wine. I’d be happy to provide the services of ski guide and wine taster. Because we share such similar interests, I’d also be happy to provide these highly sought after services at a reduced rate.