tercero wines BD Offers - shipping update in last post

Placed my Rosé order!

Probably my only BD purchase…case of the Rose’s and some lighter times! Are those roses funked up a little more Larry?

Just finished the tasting and now for a 3 hour drive! Thanks for the love - and I will take care of the shipping charges . . .I promise!

Cheers

Woo Hoo! Here and ready and raring to go!

2 cases. Rose!

Thank you my friend! And will deduct shipping charges by hand! These are both so different - hope you dig each.

Cheers!

Excited for the Cinsaut, as you mention, a very different grape than mourvedre. Cinsaut seems particularly suited for SoCal.

Thanks for the love, Greg, Sarah, Andrew, Brad, Julie and all of the others!!!

Cheers!

How long will you keep these prices going, Larry? I won’t know until later tonight if I have a wine shopping budget or not. I hope to get some of these!

in for a bunch. Thanks Larry

Ed,

For you - forever!!! champagne.gif [snort.gif] neener

Until tomorrow at least . . .

Hope your day is going great - looks like it based on comments! And hope to see you back at Falltacular this year, my friend!!!

Cheers

Thanks as usual, Karl - truly and honestly appreciate it!

Cheers!

Was greatly looking forward to this. Order in for the best Roses in the game. Thanks, Larry!

Nice to see you ‘back in the mix’, my friend champagne.gif [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

Cheers

Larry, thank you. In for a couple of libraries.

[/i]

Thanks Paul - greatly appreciated!

Cheers

So glad you are back this year Larry! Loved my Roses from last year and am looking forward to both new ones this year. Just placed an order but forgot to add the shipping code…sorry! Can you correct?
Thanks!

Of course [cheers.gif]

Thanks once again for the support - and excited to share these TWO roses with you!!!

Cheers!

Order in!!! I chose to pick up at the tasting room. This will motivate me to come see my friends down south. I’ll be on a sales trip during Falltacular. Thank you!!

Keeping the good times rolling for a bit longer . . . or until I sell out . . .

Cheers!