tercero wines Berserkerday Special Offers - Shipping Included!!!

I tend to be pretty responsive with email replies, and if I have not gotten back to you quickly, I will shortly.

That said, I need to run out for a bit - you see, not only is this BerserkerDay, but it is also my dauther Davis’s birthday! I therefore have a few things to take care of (-:

Back soon - but please email or message me with any questions.

Cheers and thanks once again!

These are terrific deals. I just ordered the other day, but order the white-package. You’ll be set for Summer. Everytime I open a Grenache Blanc, everyone loves it. It’s a real crowd pleaser. The Viognier and Outlier have become go-to bottles for pairing with spicy dinners. Make sure you keep up with when Larry releases his Rose’.

Also love the Mouvedre, and the Larner Syrah and Grenache. The Loco is always a great blend.

Larry - great offer and great wines. Enjoyed them for some time now.

I’ll go to the site and take care of it. [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the kind words, all.

And just a heads up that I’m down to my last few All White cases, as well as the Cuvee Christie special offer . . .

Cheers!

In for a mixed case! Thanks Larry. Can’t wait!

Can’t pass up this great deal…thanks Larry! In for a case of whites…and please consider this our '14 Winter Wine Club shipment. Joanie and I will be up next month to pick it up (along with a few others bottles I’m sure)! [cheers.gif]

And Happy Birthday to Davis…hope she’s having a great day!

Regards, Dave

You folks aren’t sleeping, are you?!?!?!? Come on WB - it ain’t midnight on the West Coast yet!!!

As a couple of others have announced, we will continue to keep the Berserkerday Specials up on our website through Midnight tonight, or until they sell out.

Thanks again to the WB community for the support - and to Todd et al for keeping the dream alive!!!

Cheers!

Just 2 each of all the different packs are left champagne.gif

If I were you, I’d jump on the all whites - that Roussanne is a pretty cool wine (If I must say so myself!!!)

Cheers!

Boooo. Boooo. neener