tercero wines - Futures Offers On Mourvedre Rose!! Extended thru 2/2 (My Bday)!

Loving all of the Mourvedre love streaming in :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Larry, no pressure, but I passed on a Tempier offer to take one of your Mourvedre sampler packs instead. :slight_smile: If I ever become king, all rose will be Mourvedre dominant!

Wow - no pressure though, right?!? :wink:

I do hope you enjoy them - Iā€™m hopeful you will.

Cheers!

Only had a chance to taste yours one time, on a quick in-n-out at your tasting room last year. Based on that, i think Iā€™ll be okā€¦

Good morning and thanks for the fabulous support yesterday, a day shared with my daughterā€™s 18th birthday!

Iā€™ve heard from a few of you and have decided to extend all of my specials through Sunday to make sure everyone who wants to can take advantage

Remember that this is one of two threads that I have, and you will receive an additional $10 off when you purchase 2+ sin packs.

Reach out if you have any questions whatsoever.

Cheers!

Thanks for extending the offer, Iā€™m in.

[cheers.gif]

Thanks YOU, Peter - greatly appreciated!

Order in for the Mourvedre sampler. Looking forward to the spring!

Hey folks! Well - itā€™s my birthday today . . .and in honor of that, Iā€™ve kept the special offers open for ONE MORE DAY! So order away - and contact me if you have any questions whatsoever.

Cheers!

Happy birthday Larry! RosƩ futures order in!

I was fortunate to go into the tasting room today and see Larry/taste the futures rose. All I can say is that all of you are going to be very happy that you purchase this one. Not that most of you or did I need justification.

Larry,

When do you anticipate shipping the 2016 Mourvedre Rose ā€˜Futuresā€™ Special to the NYC area? Thanks.

Looks like within the next 2 weeks.

Nearly all orders have now shipped and should be delivered within the next week. Reach out if you feel your order fell through the cracks - itā€™s always possible it did :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Just got the FedEx notice, thanks.

Mine just got delivered here in North Carolina. Looking forward to these!

just received my 6 pak-rose and mourvedre!

Picked up the wine today. I donā€™t buy too much wine but donā€™t recall ever seeing a 6 bottle shipment in a flat box.