tercero wines :Sampler Specials! Extended Thru 2/2 (My Bday!)

Hey folks - just a reminder that I have TWO separate threads - this one with ‘sampler’ packs and my other one, featuring my Mourvedre Rose.

Feel free to either order separately or combine orders - and I’ll throw in another $10 discount when you purchase 2+ packs.

Cheers!

Does anyone have any comments on the whites?

My wife loves Rhone varietals and I’ve been bad not getting her any for a while.

Wondering with the Viognier mineral vs floral.

White sampler for me, I hope to swing by the tasting room to try the reds on my way to Falltacular.

In for the crazy aberration sampler pack (man i love me some aberration, so good) and some rose futures. fun stuff :slight_smile:

scott

Fantastic whites, Viognier is quite balanced between the mineral and floral, not over the top like some can do with Cali Viognier. An excellent wine!

Richard - I know I may be a bit biased, but here goes . . .

I definitely like more, rather than less, acid in my whites. I like to say my viognier is for those who do NOT like traditional CA flowery, over the top viogniers. My 2013 is very acid driven, and is a perfect wine. Shows better on day 2 than day 1 right now. My roussanne is pretty ‘classic’ though no new oak and not over the top. My Grenache blanc is rocking - both acid driven but still rich because, well, that’s what the variety gives me [cheers.gif]

Ask away any further questions and I’ll do my best to answer them for you [snort.gif] [snort.gif] [snort.gif]

Thanks Scott - sounds better coming from you than me [snort.gif]

HAHA! champagne.gif

Wow! Thanks for the support, folks! Loving this WB Day - which coincides with my daughter’s birthday as well!!!

Remember that I have FIVE packages total - 3 here and 2 ‘futures’ packages featuring my Mourvedre Rose . . .

Cheers!

Good morning and thanks for the fabulous support yesterday, a day shared with my daughter’s 18th birthday!

I’ve heard from a few of you and have decided to extend all of my specials through Sunday to make sure everyone who wants to can take advantage

Remember that this is one of two threads that I have, and you will receive an additional $10 off when you purchase 2+ sin packs.

Reach out if you have any questions whatsoever.

Cheers!

Thanks Larry,

went in for a red 6 pack late last night. I had found your Rose at the “Wine House” in LA while visiting last summer and had to try after learning of Tecero here. Bright Acid, with great balance. Very excited to try the reds…

Cheers,
Sean

Late on this, but was wondering if I could arrange for pickup at a local store (FedEx/UPS)?

Hey folks! Well - it’s my birthday today . . .and in honor of that, I’ve kept the special offers open for ONE MORE DAY! So order away - and contact me if you have any questions whatsoever.

Cheers!