Thank You! ● Bohème ● Occidental, Sonoma Coast

Terrific, Ted! Thanks for your order. I’m very fond of the ‘18s and expect you’ll enjoy them too. I’ll follow up with shipping details soon. :grin:

Kurt

P.S. Thank you as well, John!!

I’ve been wanting to try these wines for a while. Bought the chard duo and may come back for one of the pinot packs! Can’t wait to have my first Boheme experience.

1 Like

Thanks, John, for your support!! Excited send the new Chardonnay vintage your way.

A good day to you!

Kurt

Make it 3 years in a row for me! World class pinot.

1 Like

Appreciate your support, Bryan! Especially excited for you to try the new vintage.

Will circle back soon with shipment info… :blush:

Kurt

Kurt,

Just placed an order for 2 Four Packs and forgot to put the code in - sorry, BerserkerDay Brain - can you fix on your end?

And THANK YOU!!!

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks, Larry!

Will happily apply your BD12 discount, and enter your name for the library magnum raffle.

Best to you & Tercero - love your wine. :blush:

Kurt

First timer and ordered the 2017 and 2018 horizontal pack along with the 6 pk of west pole. Looking forward to the shipment and tasting all your hard work!

1 Like

Many thanks, Joe! Much appreciated - I look forward to having you try my wines!

Kurt

In for the 2018 horizontal. Looking forward to comparing the different sites.

1 Like

Thank you kindly, Jeff!

I’m confident you’ll enjoy them.

Will be in touch soon,

Kurt

Thank you, Matthew, Adam and Gina!

We’ll follow up with shipment details shortly,

Kurt

In for the Pinot pack. Looking forward to trying your Pinot Noirs! Thanks for the BerserkersDay deal!

Great deals, Kurt!!! I just got me some of those yummy 2017 pinots. Larry B.

1 Like

Friend and distinguished club member, Larry! In fact, we might call you the Bohème club founder. I’m touched for your support… and excited for you to be 1st in Occidental with the new vintage. champagne.gif

I’ll connect with you for retrieval at the tasting room–maybe after the storm rolling our way!

Kurt

Phil,

I’m excited to get the wines to you! Thanks for your support; will follow up with UPS infos shortly.

Enjoy your BerserkerDay, [cheers.gif]

Kurt

Was at the tasting room over the 2020 Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed the wines immensely. Picked up a few bottles during the visit, and felt the 2017 West Pole was an excellent QPR. How does the 2018 compare to the 2017?

Thanks for your kind remarks and visit to our tasting room, Hoang.

Much as I love the purity and dark fruit tones of the '17 West Pole, I feel the '18 takes a couple steps ahead with mid-palate feel and ripeness which was, in 2018, nearly optimal. Right now the '18 WP shows brighter red fruit characters than the '17 and perhaps also benefits from the 10% new French Burg bbls that made their way to the blend. I hope you have the chance to sample it soon.
[cheers.gif]
Kurt

Sold! [cheers.gif] In for a 6 pack. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Many thanks, Hoang.

Happy to take care of you! We should be able to get your wines to you by this coming week. [cheers.gif]

Kurt