Thank you! Goodfellow Berserker Day XII packages

In for a 6 pack of the BD Chardonnay!

1 Like

A 12 pack of Stotter and a case of THE BD Chardonnay please.

1 Like

In for a Scott Tallman and a six pack of Berserker Day Chardonnay. I’m honored to have a premier package named for me and feel a little ungrateful to be passing on it, but it is only because I already have a fair bit of those wines and I want to share the wealth.

1 Like

What an honor Marcus! I’m messaging my order now.

1 Like

I would like six of the BD Cuvee Chardonnay

1 Like

Hi Marcus! In for a 6-pack of the Brian Stotter. Not new to your wines, but I like the mix!

1 Like

Ha! Well I don’t think I can skip ‘“The Philip Good” Single Vineyard Chardonnays’! I do likes me them Goodfellow Chards flirtysmile

The Cab Franc and Temperance Hill package sounds very interesting too, will give a call!

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

will take The Bill Mauger Magnum Fiesta if available

1 Like

In for a “Bill Mauger Magnum Fiesta”! Another very nice chat with Megan too–she’s awesome!

1 Like

In for the Brian Stotter 6!

Hi Marcus! I would like a 6-pack of Package #1: “The Brian Stotter". New to your wines and would like to get started!

Hi Marcus - Put me in for the Package #2: “The Philip Good” Single Vineyard Chardonnays…Thank you, Gary Schulte

1 Like

I can’t wait to try it. A labor of love

1 Like

In for a six pack of the 2019 Berserker Cuvee Chardonnay!

Wait…let’s make that a case!!! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

In for 6 of BDXII chard.

1 Like

In for the berserker chard at a minimum marcus/megan.

1 Like

One Mike Evans for me please.

1 Like

Marcus,

Please add on one Grand Cru Crü; “The Scott Tallman”

2018 Cabernet Franc, Whistling Ridge 12 cases produced (first commercial release)
2018 Upper Bench, Temperance Hill Pinot Noir 24 cases produced (first commercial release)

Just because…

How about that. Same total order as Sean S.!

2 Likes

I’d like one Brian Stotter six pack. Thx!

1 Like

Marcus, in for a sixer of Stotter, and a sixer of BD Chards!

1 Like