Thank you! Goodfellow Berserker Day XII packages

Thanks for taking care of us with the craziness.

In for Berserker Day XII 6-pack please.

1 Like

In for a Scott Tallman - my fist order with you and I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Email sent for a case of the berserker chardonnay. Thanks for the great offers Marcus and Megan!

1 Like

In for a Brian Stotter 6-pack - sent an email as well. First time trying Goodfellow and looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m currently working through my first case of Goodfellow. Marcus was generous enough to hand-select a case for me to highlight the diversity of his portfolio. The first five bottles I’ve tried (each tracked over several days, following Marcus’ advice) have knocked my socks off. So it was a no-brainer today to order the Mike Evans, the Brian Sutton, and the Berserker Cuvee Chardonnay. Thank you, Marcus and Megan!

1 Like

I’d like a 6-pack of the BDXII '19 Chard, if it’s still available. Seems pretty popular!

I’d like a 6-pack of the 19 chard as well, if still available! Sent an email a bit ago but figured I’d post as well.

If there’s any BDXII chard left, I’m in for a six pack. Thanks, Marcus!

1 Like

in for cab franc

1 Like

I will e-mail you directly, Marcus. Thanks!

1 Like

In for a six pack of the Berserker Day Chardonnay, if it’s still available.

1 Like

Got it Anthony, and thank you.

Can you email me to get shipping, etc.

Absolutely Sheila! Have a great BD!

Awesome Mike! Email when you can, and fun today!

We can’t all be Goodfellow but we try! This offer is blowing up, can’t recommend the wines highly enough. But Berserkers already know this lol.

Thank you Rob!

Email me you can, and I’ll get the details.

The world is a better place for having a Vincent and a Goodfellow! I am guessing your wines are landing in a lot pf good homes today too!

1 Like

In for a “Brian Stotter” first pull of the day.
Thanks Marcus

On it! And we have the order recorded.