Thanks, Everyone! • Briceland Vineyards • Humboldt's Finest Since 1985 (8th Year of BDay)

Shipping Schedule -

It seems like a good time to ship to warmer and moderate climes.

Are there some areas that are still to cold to ship in the next couple of weeks?

I have batches going out on Friday, Monday, then Friday again.

If anyone has specific requests, feel free to shoot me an email: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

I will be sending messages out to be sure people aren’t traveling or whatever.

I look forward to your comments on the wines.

Hi Gang,

Some of you are receiving your wine this week or last, or recently.

Yes, some of the reds have some sediment. It is mostly tartrates. Exchange below with one person…

Hi XX,

Glad it got to you and I look forward to your comments.

Yes, AP PN has some sediment, mostly tartrates, and some of it sticks to the neck from storing the wine cork down. It looks like more than it is. There is a thin layer stuck to the glass near the cork on bottles I open. BTW, that is an easy drinking wine that is not meant for long term aging. A couple or 3 years more perhaps depending on how you like it. Or, now.

Thanks again. I look forward to hearing about your experience of the wines.

Andrew Morris
707 923-2429
5959 Briceland Road
Redway, Ca 95560
www.bricelandvineyards.com

On Mar 28, 2019, at 1:33 PM, wrote:

Andrew,
Got my shipment today. Thanks! I’ve heard nothing but great things so looking forward to trying everything. I did have one question…the Pinot Noirs, in particular the Alderpoint, had a significant amount of some kind of visible sediment in the wine both at the cork as well as at the bottom of the bottle. Attached a couple images. Haven’t had your wine before and much more than I’ve seen in other bottles so wanted to check with you on it. Don’t see the same thing in the other varietals. See images attached.
Thanks,