The 16 bottle Chardonnay Blowout Challenge!

or back to the store so he can flip the other bottles…

1 Like

If you are going to post such a “look at me” post, you just gotta follow thru. Ya just ain’t going to get to page 2 much longer if you don’t actually do the funny thing you sold in post #1. IIRC there is a proverb that explains this kind of behavior…

1 Like

Our posts have gone unanswered for minutes. It’s an outrage. How can he treat people like this?

He’s getting grounded for sure! Just wait till his Mother gets home!

Give the guy a break…he’s pucking his guts out right now! [barf1.gif]

1 Like

I hope he YouTubes it. It could be like one of those videos where people eat entire ghost peppers and then spend the next 5 minutes pretending to die.

Sorry to leave everyone hanging. I just finished at 11:17 pm. We had a definitive winner (by a wide margin) and a whole lot of abysmal stuff in the 50’s and 60’s. I certainly underestimated how long it would take to get through all those. I’m calling it a night (thankfully), but rest assure knowing the full results will be posted tomorrow with plenty of sweet pics.

[cheers.gif]

This thread is boring, it would please more people if he started a thread about how shocked and offended he is that a wine critic gave a wine 99 points pileon

I expect (demand) anyone under 30 to be able to post live TN from anywhere there is WiFi or 4G signal so you have failed!!! pileon

Now is the time to play up the charity angle by asking viewers to ante up bets on the winner. Refuse to divulge the winner until a goal is reached. I’m on pins and needles. Logged on just to see if a decade or more of aging can keep a barely drinkable wine still barely drinkable, or even let it shine.

P Hickner

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for playing. At this time, voting is now closed. I’m happy to say we have a winner, but there will be a long and drawn-out count up from the bottom before we get there.

flirtysmile

In last place: 2002 Black Swan Vineyards: The color alone is making me cringe, by far the darkest wine of the tasting. This smells like rubber ball/bug spray/melted plastic soup. One small sip of this triggered my gag reflex and it immediately found itself in the spit bucket. 50 pts.

:astonished:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

2 Likes

Haven’t cleaned the toilet in awhile, huh? [snort.gif]

Or maybe it’s just the effects of the Black Swan!

2 Likes

I say we name that toilet “ole thunder-bucket”!

[snort.gif] [stirthepothal.gif] neener

1 Like

Gotta love this guy! He gets my vote for WBOTY.

2 Likes

He can probably use the black swan to clean it

In 15th place: 2001 Brown Brothers: This just smells like action figures, there’s really nothing else coming through on the nose. This tastes like chimney soot, sulfur, dirt, and a drop of lemon. 52 pts.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’ll play - Frie Bros. Redwood Creek

Mark has a job waiting once John Gilman decides he needs help.

1 Like