THE DEBATE WINE- 100pts. You be the judge!

I’d rather be my own Parker … requested these partly in that spirit. These vineyard sources are impeccable. And I have too many friends who like to drink high-end cabernet to get by on the few bottles in my cellar. Berserker Day lets me beef up at less than freakout prices.

I sent in an order - cannot wait to try these!!!I am a huge Beckstoffer and To Kalon vineryard fan!
Charles
Chicago, IL

Do you ship to NH??

Order In!

I had them at an event in LA a few months ago.

Amazing wines (especially the Dr. Crane IMHO)
Oh wait did I just start the debate?

Thanks Jean for such an incredible offer!

JF

Thank you Virgil - we make these wines for wine lovers like you. Cheers, Jean.

Email sent with order Jean - thanks!

Thanks for visiting AO, Mark. I am happy to hear your had a joyful experience. Maybe one day we will have a place for you to come DEBATE with us. grouphug

We do ship to New Hampshire. Don’t be fooled by the first shipping cost you see when the system estimates shipping on the first page. It defaults to 2 Day air but we do have more affordable options at checkout. [oops.gif] Email Chelsea (cboss@thedebatewine.com) with any shipping questions. Cheers, Jean

Sent an email. Thanks Jean.
Steve

PM sent - wanted to make sure you received my email / order from a couple of days ago. Thanks!

Rats!!! [swearing.gif] This will teach me to travel on BDay. [smileyvault-ban.gif] I wish I could have gotten a 3 pack of these at this price Jean. I look forward to visiting you at AO next Fall. See you then.