The One Can't Miss Restaurant in Las Vegas

I have a friend who is a big fan of Jaleo. I would also check out China Poblano next door to it in the Cosmopolitan. It’s a great lunch/grazing spot.

Totally agree with Bud…LOS is over hyped. Living in LA, we can get excellent in many places , especially Hollywood and North Hollywood. If you have one night to have a great dinner …LOS is just not that special. There are a whole bunch of other reccos in this thread which are far more special than LOS.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

Marshall, growing up in the South Bay there was a great Thai joint on PCH in Redondo Beach back in the 80’s it was the best Thai around. Do you know the name of that place, they had the best chicken wings ever, I think they were called crystal wings ???

Cheers

Bud

Well, it’s not cheap (and I apologize if it has been mentioned), but Le Cirque provides an amazing experience… and if you do the premium wine pairing… even better… figure about $300 per person, though. Yet, I’d pay it again in the blink of an eye.

Bud; Not sure but the best Thai ( to me) at that time was Thai Thani… I think it fits your description.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

P.S. Dinner? champagne

That is it !!!

Thanks, we ate there all the time, it was THE place to eat Thai back then. We would love to catch up with you and D.

You have our home # or send me a pm.

Cheers,

Bud