The stunning beauty of Beaujolais

You aren’t kidding about the stage. I paused it shortly after posting because we had tix to watch our Cardinals defeat the D’Backs. After some yard duties this morning, I just finished watching it. What a thriller! So far, there have been many more audacious efforts than we’ve seen in recent years where it’s just been Sky, Sky, Sky. It is so much more entertaining to see so many guys riding with such panache. No spoilers here either, but chapeau to several great efforts yesterday!

I have long wanted to do a blind tasting where both the meats and the wines were blind.

Savart and Ardoisières by the pool here this afternoon, it’s too warm for anything else, even cool Beaujolais.

Looking forward to spending a day in the region. Contacted Clos de la Roilette and Daniel Bouland for a visit. The first one answered straight away on Facebook. The second one, I only managed to contact after a month of trying and finally got his cell phone number, on which we call him when we are there. Crazy how some people are not looking for exposure but I guess there it’s a good reminder that not everyone wants to be connected and some people are perfectly happy to stay in their little corner of the world (“je suis content d’être dans mon petit coin du monde” as Daniel Bouland explained on the phone). Never been in the region, but looks to be a welcome change to the Cote d’Or!

Fifty bucks is cheap now for cru Bojo?? [wow.gif]

Because lemming don’t chase them…

:wink: