The Wine Check - BerserkerDay Exclusive Design/Price (SOLD OUT)

Around $19 to NY

It’s $19+ to Chicago

4lbs

Sounds good - thanks for the quick reply!

Got one!! First purchase today.

+1 [berserker.gif]

Bought one too. Good timing - visiting California in early February, free local pickup.

Thank you Todd! Not why there was such resistance to a plain black one but I am glad to get one now.

Is this the one for tall folks Todd?

Yes, dear - taller even than you, my friend.

Thx boss, I’m down. Need this in 2 weeks, have to schlep some wine to NM.

Got one!!! flirtysmile

Wow, this stupid BerserkerDay thing actually works!

We have only 10 more available…

Make that 9

Is this the Platinum Edition one you were alluding to (Brass Zippers etc) or identical to existing model except non-Charo?

Is there still a planned Platinum Version?

No Platinum version as originally planned - that project is now a hybrid of a 6-pack using the designs and concepts of the Platinum Travelers Edition. It will have wheels, of course, and a telescoping handle, as the weight issue won’t be as significant, like on the standard 12 bottle Wine Check.

So for those of you who are receiving your Wine Checks this week, you will want to know the best way to stage them with a shipper box. Here’s a video (Shawnda made me do it) that will likely cause a myriad of poking fun here and elsewhere, but what the heck:

Be SURE that you flatten out the foam in the walls before putting the shipper box in, as the foam will bunch up after being folded a while. Make sure it looks GOOD!

Awesomeness. Do I stuff my black version the same way? [stirthepothal.gif] pileon neener