The Wine Check BerserkerDay Offer

Whew, I was on the fence for that one. Saved me some money and questioning from the wife.

Shawnda, first thanks for the offer. I never received an email confirm for my order (5147). I luckily still had the screen up on my computer and noticed that I had a typo in my email address. gmail.co instead of .com. Any way to fix this? Apologies for the typo.

We got it.

But just to be sure, I’ll post your credit card and address here on the thread so you can confirm it’s you, ok?

neener

Yes, sounds like a legit plan. Might as well save the fraudsters some effort. It’s been almost 6 months since my card has been compromised anyway! I saw the shipping notice- dang that’s fast. Cheers!

Yeah, I had to fulfill today’s orders quickly, as tomorrow I won’t have much time [pwn.gif]

Order in - my wife has been bugging me to get one of these for the past year!

WHAT? If the boss orders you to get something, you freakin’ GET IT STAT!

Got mine! Thanks!

??

Well I was too slow to get one of the Vingardevalise cases. That was a great price. I have an old one that has seen a lot of miles. Still in good condition but I like the TSA lock and the big wheels on the new one. I have had some instability with my old one on cobblestones and gravel that I bet the big wheels will cure.

Got one - thanks!

Some SIGNIFICANT differences in business ethics. Slimy behavior, not cool in our methodology.

On checkout for one WineCheck it says $42 for ground UPS shipping to Chicago. Is that correct?

Doubt it would be that high - unless you have a shipper with it, but this offer is only for ‘without shipper’ so it should be much less. Our UPS rate sucks, unfortunately - not much of a discount and they increase their fees every year

Ah gotcha, yeah it was WITH shipper. Which doesn’t make sense, bc I get 12pack shippers arriving here, like, daily lately. Thanks. Wasn’t thinking.

AND the code won’t work with a Wine Check with shipper…

#usererror

champagne.gif

I just got this error upon checkout.

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Well, must have worked thereafter, as I see your order!!! [cheers.gif]

I got an email confirmation, so looks OK. Thanks!

sigh…cheapest postage option is still more expensive than the product (UPS was $240 lol). I hate International Mail. [dash1.gif]

Pass for me, great offer though.
winecheck.JPG