The Wine Check Introduces TWO new products!!! (BerserkerDay Pre-Order Only! FREE GIFT!)

That’s the plan - for us wine warriors who need to use it more than once or twice a year.

I’m on the site ready to purchase, but I want to have a pic of Todd inserted into the business card holder, or no deal. haha.

Ask Shawnda - I’m sure she’ll dig something up, like when I was fixing the sink in the old warehouse…

Your wines may still suffer from “travel shock”, but at least they won’t suffer “survivor’s guilt”. neener

I’m kind of kidding. I think I’d get too many life-partner questions. But I think I’m finally going to pick one up. I’m glad I held out for the elite model.

We essentially named it FOR you, as nothing short of Elite could work for a baller of your status.

Oh! I have pictures and will happily include!

Stop it! Definitely don’t send to Jeb, as he will exploit me.

I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.

Patience, Grasshopper

Todd - will the Elite be available by Falltacular time??
Would love to be able to pick it up then.
Thx

Unfortunately not - due in end of Feb, but lately EVERY port has delays on the West Coast, so most likely early March

Order in!

FYI, a few orders are creeping through, so it looks like the code works through today, and the Elite pack is still up there, but won’t be after today…

i would have though jeb was jumping at ‘model’ and not ‘elite’

anywho… when is there going to be a telescopic 12 pack shipper? also wish there was a way to attach the stemware pack to the 6 shipper… that way i could stuff a couple of 375’s in there and try to check 8 bottles as one luggage…

As the OP says, you can’t add a telescoping handle the the 12 bottle version and be assured you can check 12 and remain under the weight limit

i’m sure there are plenty of ballers who travels first or business and qualifies for the additional weight requirements. plus, i wonder what costs more, penalty on a few extra pounds or checking an additional luggage?

Absolutely, but for the majority, they have a 59 lb weight limit. Try Vingarde Valise - hard shell and pull up handle, but max 8-10 bottles I’m sure, as it weighs 13 lb or something - around $250

Todd, if you were essentially naming the elite after me, just go with the Winecheck JDS. Sounds official to me.

My new road-warrior bag and stem carrier has shipped [dance2.gif]