THE WINE CHECK YOU'VE WAITED 10 YEARS FOR! (Offer Good through 1/28/19!)

THE best way to haul wine around, and check as luggage. If you ever want to go to europe and bring wine back, you need one of these. Finding Styro shippers over there is nearly impossible, and having essentially a wheeled styro shipper makes getting around so easy. I’ve used mine many times for travel, highest recommendation.

There’s one good place to look for the Styro shippers - our European distributor, Lazenne. They have super sexy boxes (jealous!) - www.lazenne.com

The first three who purchased the ‘Wine Berserkers’ co-branded Wine Check, Lauren, Douglas and Nick will have a little something extra in the box once they’re made and ship. :slight_smile:

And anyone who orders the WB Wine Check between 11am and 12pm PST will get a bonus gift thrown in!

Happy Wine Travels!

Most of my travel is to visit family, and, like me, my dad has a cellar full of great bottles he’s itching to open together. I don’t need to bring a drop!

However, my wife and I will be taking a 25th anniversary trip to Acadia in May. The Wine Check will definitely be coming along for that…full.

May I suggest the method I use - take your oldest 12-bottle shipper when you head out, leave it there/throw it out, fold up The Wine Check in your bag…save the extra baggage fee (if you pay baggage fees)

Looks like I ordered too early!

No, you ordered the red with mini logo, not the cool Berserker one - this only applies to the cool Wine Berserkers Wine Check!!

I guess I misinterpreted ‘any of the offers’…

No worries.

No, the post was a little confusing - it’s fixed now

That’s also a great method for someone who just doesn’t want to check a bag. I travel a lot and only check when I have to - basically golf clubs and wine. Being able to fold up the wine check on a return trip so that I don’t have to check anything is a nice bonus.

…Only 10 minutes left for the special bonus offer!

Picked up the Berserker logo one to replace my lost one.

And it will match your t-shirt!!!

Bummer. I was hoping this year’s Wine Check offer included the stemware case, like BDIX.

Offer extended through midnight 1/28/19! :slight_smile: