There is a mouse in the cellar...

Be glad it ate the chocolate not the wiring. Probably came in through the engine compartment and found a way from there into the passenger cabin through the glovebox or center console.

Living in the city, we get them on occasion. I use glue boards so I can slide them where my wife’s ridiculous dog won’t try and lick the peanut butter.

The most effective method is to pipe country music into the kitchen and they willingly leave.

That gets rid of the city mice, but the country mice eventually will find you and move in. Then you’ll need to blast some rap. And the cycle will repeat.

Redneck rap works in both venues.

Good product
I’ve used the rat zapper with success

So Old Town Road on heavy repeat. Check.

They appear to favor Riesling.
3BFB298C-083F-483D-81C2-114F4C1BBD04.jpeg

LOL

Hell, for a couple of bottles of Romanée Conti, I’ll come over and take care of your mice.

The field mice and roof rats have all been manageable with traps. Raccoons on the other hand are a frustrating challenge. They’ve learned to tear out the wire in the exterior house vents as quickly as I could replace them until they found one under the deck I can’t get to without tearing up the deck. They sound like they are playing basketball when they get in the garage and make so much noise on the wood deck, I thought they were doing gymnastics floor exercises. Motion sensing lights and strobes they got used to and apparently they have ear plugs to not be bothered by ultrasonic sound. Just to piss us off, they made a ton of noise on the deck and when I turned on the lights, they engaged in foreplay and sex on the deck as we stood 15 feet away in plain view. I wish I could charge them rent. Yelled at them and they just turned their backs to me.
105705808_4000327463373913_2178477716956307549_n.jpg
neighbors.jpg

We had raccoons in the backyard growing up. They were never destructive and they were extremely smart, so we actually enjoyed them. They would occasionally eat the dog’s food on the back deck. But they were too smart to be live trapped, except a baby once that we let go. IIRC we regularly had a live trap from the County, which would pick up the animal and exchange or leave the trap. It was mostly for woodchucks. They were dumber than the raccoons and moles and caused a lot of yard damage.

Thats what 22’s were invented for- varmint hunting…

If that refers to the OP, I hope you have daymn good aim…

No the Racoons doin the nasty on the back deck

I play a Sadat X video and have a quick mouse exit.