TN: 2012 Virage Vineyards (USA, California, Napa Valley)

Emily, are you doing a Berserker Day offering next time around?

Agreed, the 2007 was awesome.

Hell or High Water, Tornado or Fire (and I had both in 2020), I would never miss a Berserker Day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s on top of my shopping list then.

David, sorry I didn’t see this before. Not this year!!! My personal version of Four Weddings and a Funeral–may it have a similarly happy ending–with one F3 tornado, a pandemic and a wildfire… this girl is all insurance all day. Glad I did not sign any grape contracts or commit to bottling in 2020. Just so happy right now to push it all aside for BerserkerDay.

We’ll see what the future holds once I can see straight and get a shower… I have wine in barrel I will either bottle or sell hopefully very soon.

Meanwhile, we can correct the situation you have (or don’t have) with 2007 Virage. No discounts and less than two cases left. Grab one or two before they’re gone.

Tonight, this became the first BD14 wine I opened. The wine is outstanding. The red fruit is still very present, but with prominent pencil lead and pleasing leafy notes in the picture. It is in a beautiful place now, but my guess is that it has years left and may even improve with more time. The wine certainly revealed more a few hours after opening.

I really am enjoying this one. My only regret is that I did not discover Virage earlier. :cheers: