TN: 2018 Walter Scott Chardonnay X-Novo Vineyard

Just re upped for two mixed cases last night!

Back on another bottle of 13 Vojtilla. Grand Cru quality in every way. Complex, detailed, aromatic with layers of soil and mineral. Perfect acidity with exceptional mouthfeel. The finish is well over a minute. Easy WOTY candidate.

Very Jealous. I guess I will have to wait a few years to see how my bottles evolve. Hardest part is keeping my hands off them as they are so good young. We had another 18 X-Novo last week and all 4 tasters scarfed it down.

I have only had one X-Novo so far, a 14, and it was impressive.

Vojtilla is a great site. A different expression from older vines. Who gets their fruit now?

Nice. Congrats. I canā€™t find my stash of Vojtilla but did find a 12 Cuvee Anne. I pulled that for our pending trip to Mt Batchelor. Iā€™ll report back.

Someone just created a berserkerday newbie intro in the pre-launch forumā€¦

you didnā€™t hear it from me

1 Like

No Commentā€¦ [highfive.gif]

Dang, I forgot to post last week to this thread, but we enjoyed a 2013 Walter Scott X-Novo Chardonnay over the holidays with no sign of decline.

These wines were just highly recommended to me by someone whose opinion I value. It was on my to do list to track some down and get some! Happy about this addition to Beserkerday!

Love when a plan comes together!

BTW your website URL in your signature should be this https://grwwine.com/ the other doesnā€™t work.

And welcome to SoCal, hopefully weā€™ll get to meet soon.

Teasersā€¦

When will the newbie intro forum go live so mere mortals can view it?

Sean

Thatā€™s a fair question and youā€™d think there is a definitive time and date to release that.

Youā€™d be giving us way too much credit but I think Todd said he wants to reach them tomorrow after a few of the newbies get their intros cleaned up.