TNs--FALLTACULAR 2018

Hi Everyone,

Please forgive my delay in joining the conversation and for any inevitable posting errors, newhere !
Just wanted to say thank you to Frank for continually putting on such a great, meaningful event and to everyone that attended and offered their feedback on the wines. I truly value the comments and critiques and the opportunity to share Model Farm with so many new people.

As Frank mentioned, I have been Jamie Kutch’s Assistant Winemaker for about five years. I am fortunate that he is my biggest advocate, encouraging me to start my own project and championing it along the way. I appreciate the awareness of the need to seek out and support wines by women in the industry. This can only lead to more great wine on everyone’s table, who doesn’t want that?!

Again, thanks to everyone that took the time to taste our Syrah, ask questions, start conversations, take notes, post their thoughts, etc. This is what keeps us thinking, evolving, and making great wines.

Cheers,

Joanna Wells
Model Farm

Joanna, hey, your first post–nice.

Thank you for trusting the event this year and joining for the first time. You’re welcome back in 2019 if you want to participate again, we hope you stay with us.

Echoed by me, Joanna. Really glad you were able to present your wines to so many at FallTacular. And welcome to the board!

Salud,

Mike

Maybe we need 1 oz glasses next year?