Trying close down shipping to Ohio...again

I live in Cleveland as well. I have shipped to the FedEx location in Erie, PA. Not quite as far as going into NY.

Welp this sucks. I’ve bought from Zachy’s before but now get:
Screenshot 2020-10-29 163202.jpg

I feel like crying…
InkedScreenshot 2020-12-10 161510_LI.jpg

Sounds like you need an out of state off site locker to receive shipments and you can go get them one a quarter or when available. That sucks that states play these games.

Where’s the “I’m infuriated in empathy with you” button?

The article doesn’t spell out all of the issues though. Here’s the Ohio rule on pricing. They’re upset because prices are cheaper elsewhere. That’s kind of new to me. Other cases were concerned with the simple act of shipping but here they are more concerned with their price fixing.

I feel for you Robert! Sucks to be in Ohio at the moment.

(2) Pricing:

(a) Manufacturers, suppliers, and importers shall sell to wholesale distributors at the “wholesale invoice cost.”

(b) Wholesale distributors shall sell to retail permit holders at no less than the “minimum retail invoice cost,” which shall be computed by adding a markup of not less than thirty-three and one-third per cent to the “wholesale invoice cost,” including freight and taxes.

(c) Retail permit holders and A-1-A permit holders shall sell to consumers at no less than the “minimum retail selling price,” which shall be computed by adding a markup of not less than fifty per cent to the “minimum retail invoice cost.”

(d) A-2, B-2, and B-5 permit holders, selling to retail permit holders or A-1-A permit holders, must sell at no less than the “minimum retail invoice cost.”

(e) A-2, B-2, and B-5 permit holders selling to consumers must sell at no less than the “minimum retail selling price.”

(f) B-5 permit holders must sell to B-2 and B-5 permit holders at no less than the “wholesale invoice cost.”

(3) No bottled wine of any kind or description, whether bearing a brand name or private label, shall be imported into or bottled in Ohio and sold or distributed in this state by retail permit holders unless registered for sale in Ohio and a price schedule is in effect. The price schedule shall be in writing and shall contain with respect to each item or brand listed (item or brand means each different type of wine, each different brand, and each different container size) the exact brand or trade name, size or capacity of the container or bottle, kind, and type of wine, the number of bottles or containers contained in each case, and the container and case price to all wholesale and retail permit holders.