'Twas The Night Before Berserker Day

holy crap. never going to be able to think about Grassl without snickering again

1 Like

The awesome thing is that it references the helicopter and Screagle thread seamlessly. I haven’t posted in months here, but that’s worthy of a thumbs-up or two.

[good.gif] [good.gif]

Hey, thanks! There have been some good threads lately; can always use a good poster such as yourself. Cheers!

I loved it, hilarious : )

I need something along the same lines for starting a winery!! [cheers.gif]

Just outstanding!

Holy schniekies!! We set a Most Users Online record today, the day before Berserker Day! Hope the server is all stretched-out and warmed-up for tomorrow! [wow.gif]

I think 3 offers are completely sold out right now, a handle sold out specific offerings, a couple are down to a few cases total. Tomorrow will be stupid…

I am loving the thought of vendors going, “Holy shit!!!” in response to the deluge of offers!

Who sold out already? That’s awesome!

Not being sneaky but a couple I can’t say because they’re figuring out if they can reload with something different and change the offer completely. Good problem to have. I know Riverain blew out all the syrah and had to add more Cab to the offer, it’ll be first come first serve there. JB Neufeld blasted through 2 of the 5 offers, sold every bottle of their 2015.

Love it! Can’t wait to see all the crazy fun tomorrow!

Off to a healthy start. Managed to weave buying time in-between work calls.

I’ll re-read Patrick’s opus tonight, go to bed with a smile and pleasant dreams tonight.

…while visions of Cabernet dance in your head. :slight_smile:

And now this post rings louder than ever.

O
M
G

When I moved it, I didn’t even read it, and this made me laugh out loud, multiple times. Extraordinary, Patrick, and this needs to live on year after year after year!!!

Truly extraordinary.

Moved without reading it? Now that’s what I call living up to your signature. neener

Glad you could laugh during what must be a very busy 48 hrs for you.

Dude, I still have NO idea what 80% of the offers are ok BerserkerDay - seriously.

No time!

They are even better than last year!

I gathered that based on the madness! Again, thanks for the hearty laugh

Subby the multi-tasker!
I myself am off to an obscene start.

There will be no three-peat from me. Being named in Patrick’s masterpiece for all time is a crowning, life-time achievement, a bucket list item checked off. So gentlemen, it would be nice if one of you two fellow listees could succeed me. Just do it!! My first MVP in BD X was accomplished without the preview day buys. So you can make it happen!!

2 Likes