Email sent!

We’ll see if I was fast enough this time; missed the Yquem yesterday

email sent!

Emails Sent

email sent

Email in and fingers crossed!

Great list!

Emails sent. Thanks.

Late start for me today but email sent for a few birth year wines. Got lucky with a few from Richard in past years, so fingers crossed.

Email sent, fingers crossed!

damn, I was really looking forward to this offer, checked all morning and then missed it. did send an email, but not hoping for much…

I’m not super hopeful, I replied within a min but guessing I asked for the most popular item, we’ll see!

Email sent

Ugh how did i miss this. Email sent.

Email sent

I do not envy Richard having to manage this offer. People emailing in their requests, some get, some don’t get, then there are ones that may still be available on the list at the end of the day, and those that didn’t get may want to replace with others… God bless you for dealing with the hassle!

May I inquire as to when we might hear back?

Agreed!

Last year I heard back from Richard that same evening. It was the same cellar, but the list was not nearly as extensive.

Please bear with me and dozens of orders for the same wines. Two guys bailed on their orders late today, one was an early buyer requesting too much, not nice!
My home furnace is not consistent today and we are in an “Atmospheric River” rain storm. Complication.
Tomorrow I intend to let you all know which gems you scored.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes