VELETA Gourmet BDIX - FREE SHIPPING - EXTENDED

I think it is fixed now!.. Please let me know if it is still glitching. [berserker.gif]

In to try something new, some cheese -thanks, Nola!

Your’e welcome!!

Thanks, Nola

You’re welcome, but the thanks is mine!! flirtysmile

Order in for the Elite Selection

Ordered a Jamon

I think you are in for a treat!!!

I just tasted a tiny spoon from my 2017 oil and it is still fresh and has that grassy black pepper finish. Ordered more 2017.
thanks Nola

Thanks Suzanne!!! flirtysmile

Thanks for all the orders so far, a number of people have ordered and have not posted orders here to get in on the Raffle!! I’d hate for you to miss out!! [berserker.gif]
GOURMETS OF SPAIN BDIX RAFFLE

ALL Berserkers who post their chosen orders in this thread and place their order online today will automatically be entered in our BDIX 2018 RAFFLE to win one of THREE $100 BDIX GOURMETS OF SPAIN GIFT CARDS ($100 value - each)

Ordered a boneless ham–very excited.

Ordered a boneless ham–very excited.

I ordered some Chorizo…

First time ordering and giving the Veleta tuna a try! Can’t wait! Thank you for the great offer!!!

Order in of the 2018 EVOO & Sherry Vinegar Combo. Been waiting for BerserkerDay to reorder, ran out of your oil that I had ordered on a previous BD. Good stuff! Haven’t tried the Sherry Vinegar before, should be useful in the kitchen Thanks!

We were really happy with the items we bought last year - the jamon, cheese, and sardines were awesome. This year I had to try even more goodies… Thanks Nola! Just thinking about all this stuff makes me hungry!

Jamon
Queso Iberico
Sardines
Ventresca
Mussels
Mackerel
Lomo Embuchado
Chorizo

Bountiful Order!!! Thank you!!! flirtysmile

In for some EVOO and balsamic & sherry!!

First time for us to order. In for the Manchego, QuesoTetilla, and the Chorizo. Looking forward to getting everything.