Veleta Gourmets ORDER NOW!

Here is a photo of the type of olive trees the oil comes from. [wow.gif]
Olive tree-vineyard.jpg

A bottle of Do Ferreiro Albariño talked me into ordering some sardines.

It took me 10 minutes from the time of the UPS delivery to open and eat a can of the sardines. That was 9 minutes too long. They are just great. Thanks Nola. I should have ordered even more. As I type this, I think I will open another can. Damn, they are good.

One can of sardines enjoyed within an hour of delivery. I’m going to use the olive oil on some fish tonight. Thanks, Nola.

Nola I’ve not received anything.

my case of olive oil showed up yesterday.
I believe Nola is on Spring break with her family this week.

Mine box of wine, olive oil and vinegar arrived yesterday and it looks like the wine for my son arrived today in Austin … so excited to try it all!

Leonard, you should be receiving your tomorrow. I see by the tracking number that it is in San Francisco right now. Sorry for the delay.

Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow…can’t wait!

mine was originally scheduled for the 18th when I was going to be home and on the 20th I checked to see and it had jumped to the 23rd when I was not going to be home. Tried to get UPS to hold it at the hub for a 6th day (until I would be home) but the CSR could not change the 5 day hold to 6 so I had to ask our meh neighbor to shlep the case to her house… hopefully, she did and I’ll spread the EVOO her way and make a new customer for Veleta!

Box o goodies arrived last night! Yay!!

This olive oil is fantastic! need to find more recipes for my 6 bottles, tuna tomorrow. I am a fan…Thanks Nola!

Fish at my door.

Had both the tuna and the sardines yesterday. Those are some really good products. Delicious.

dinner last night was bread, olive oil, sherry vinegar, and sardines. So awesome. Thanks Nola!

The Sherry Vinegar is superb … wow. (so is everything else!)

I’m not sure why i’m surprised but the tuna is too die for [wow.gif] Really need to plan my next order to include the vinegar.

I bought a friggin’ case of the sardines about a year and a half ago. They were exceptional then, and still are (i’ve got 6-7 tins left).

We have the sardines on pizza with capers, Calabrian peppers and arugula tonight. Yum.

Lunch today was simply a can of the tuna with a soft Portuguese roll to soak up all that delicious oil!!!

YUM!!!