VELETA WINES **Offering 9 Deals & FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

The '05 Cab is a screaming deal. This wine is really getting interesting (we just drank our last one), and who could beat such a price? I ordered 2 cases myself.

My first Berserker Day purchase of the day! Looking forward to trying Veleta wines!!

I am looking forward to you tasting them! Thank you for you order! :slight_smile:

Just placed my second Veleta order of the day. Tuna earlier and Tempranillo now. As always, Thank you, Nola.

David

Juan and I appreciate your devotion to us and our wines!!

Thanks David, I hope that the Veleta Auction Gift Box last year was to your liking!!! flirtysmile

In for tempranillo and fish.

Didn’t manage to visit Nola and the winery when we visited Granada in the summer of '13 but the wife and I were enchanted with that part of the country - we’d absolutely consider going back to explore more, and endorse anyone else’s thoughts of going there. Wonderful combination of culture (some fantastic stuff in Granada especially - not just the mind blowing Alhambra but also e.g. flamenco in mountainside caves, right in the city) and nature, from the mountains to the Mediterranean beaches (we’d aim for relatively low key Nerja again and the even much mellower nude beach east of town, but we’d stay in the nearby off-the-charts charming Andalusian white town Frigiliana, where they also have a local dessert wine tradition). Just be prepared for the husband pushing the wife up lots of hills (Granada) and stairs (Frigiliana) if the latter is at least five months pregnant and it’s summer with temps in the nineties.

Please let us know when you come back to the old country. I would love to show you around! The area where we are is really enchanting so much folklore and traditions. It is a beautiful land!

I swore that I was not buying any wine but the library Temp was too tempting. Besides I need something to drink with oil, tuna, and sardines.

Right?

A few weeks ago, I was so smugly proud of my BD strategy: be in Nicaragua with the family, have no opportunity or interest in following the day and buying. And yet somehow a case and a half of various wines ended up getting bought, along with a couple non vinous goodies like the sardines and tuna.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Any word on shipping dates for the Cabs and Tempranillo?

Got the shipping notice yesterday!

My wine and food items were waiting for me when I got home yesterday! Thanks, Nola!

flirtysmile

UPS guy handed me my cab trio yesterday. Popping an 05 for dinner with friends tonight before a Django Reinhardt tribute show.

Expecting delivery this afternoon!

Monday afternoon :frowning:

Train derailed?

Nah, I think UPS gave up on-time delivery for Lent.