Vinous Oregon Report

And older Chardonnays! [wink.gif]

7CE25B0D-1C14-41EE-BDB0-AA05E82974F2.jpeg
And who would have thought Josh Raynolds would use so many words to describe a Pinot Gris when he could have just written, “crappy and insipid”

[wink.gif]

Great to see many of the 17 and 18’s still available. I had a 17 Cameron Clos Saturday night. Excellent but obviously decanting hurt it a bit. The 2010 Arterberry Maresh for Thanksgiving was just stunning. I’m excited to see these 17 and 18’s with some more age. I just signed up for the PG club and was glad to see many of the 18’s available at club pricing. Very happy with my order and how flexible the club is.

cheers

Fred, at the rate sales are going you can expect to see 17’s and 18’s for awhile.

If you like Pinot Noir I can’t think of another area that has had the string of vintages and delivers so much wine pleasure for the $. I did go big in 2016 Barolo this year. Next year Oregon is getting most of the budget.

Btw Todd we really enjoyed the 2016 Claygate. It needed a few hours of time and really hit it’s stride. I’ll leave the rest alone for a bit. I thought Josh’s note really nailed the wine. I dug the red fruit and savory note.

Thank you Fred!