VIRAGE VERTICAL...plus 3PK FLYER and killer case deal

Thanks again Emily
Late to the party and glad you are still here!

Thanks Chris - You’ve been a Virage buyer on BerserkerDay since 2012! (Hope you don’t mind my revealing.) I love that! No such thing as late to the party with me [thumbs-up.gif]

Thanks for putting together a custom pack Emily, looking forward to trying them!

You’re welcome Jason! Am I allowed to keep this offer open?

I feel bad for all the folks who were overwhelmed yesterday but still want to shop… After five years doing these, I always sold mostly 6PKs (my wine is lower priced than many from Napa); with so many offers this year, I realized newbies need smaller options and I added a 3PK late in the day. It’s live unless this is not allowed.

Hello Emily, newbie here. Do you ship to NH?

Oooh, NH is one of those states nobody can ship to, correct? That reminds me of a post I wanted to make somewhere else. PM me to figure out options?

No, I get wine from many. The difference is NH wants a piece of the action on direct shipment of wine. Requires a permit I believe. No worries, thank you for the quick reply.

Oops, I responded TOO quickly. I’m still in a fog from yesterday, but can’t seem to pull away from the screen today either.

Just a HUGE THANK YOU.

You’re welcome to keep ordering, I’ll leave the bundles live at www.viragenapavalley.com live until subject line doesn’t say LIVE. Some dedicated red drinkers are suddenly realizing they need spouse rosé for Valentine’s day… I’m thrilled to say at this point we have exceeded all prior BerserkerDay sales records which is fabulous, especially with a late posting time (it was already madness then!). So many of you already know the wines and ordered more than your initial purchase in prior years. The ultimate compliment. THANK YOU.

Emily, can you ship to PA? I was interested in a 3 pak to try. Can I add a rose as well?

Stewart/Emily - There is already a package heading my way - feel free to double down champagne.gif

Stewart/Dave: I be confused! Suggesting to ship Stewart to Dave?

Yes - Stewart lives in my hometown, and my mom is still there, too.

Of course, so long as Stewart is OK with it.