Virtual Tasting Series Compendium 2020 - WB Charity ***README***

Aussie Aussie Aussie still going strong.

Next up will be Oregon wines by David B, I’ll create the thread tomorrow and berserkers can start posting notes on Wednesday.

Created David’s Oregon thread which starts on Wednesday

Jay’s week 2 ends today and David’s week 3 is off and running.

Brian’s zin fest start Wednesday

This starts tomorrow.

DEC23 - DEC31 - Bordeaux - Jed Reis - Kijabe Children’s Education Fund

Jud and Bordeaux are officially off and running starting today.

I see a sticky in my future

The ritual sacrifices are ready to go!

Here we go starting tomorrow - Nate M is new to Wineberserkers and stepped up to support a charity he’s passionate for and supports.

Sparklers - Nate M - International Justice Mission

1 Like

Let’s get it!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Okay, as the virtual tasting series for 2020 winds down it’s time to get your final bubbly notes posted into Nate’s thread. True story, Nate doesn’t even drink champagne and he sponsored the sparkler week! I love that. He better start drinking Pinot Noir and Champagne if he wants to be friends with FMIII! Ha!

I want to thank the 6 hosts for the weeks; Frank, Brian, Nate, Jud, Jay, and David for signing up, picking their charity and leading the charge.

Thanks to all the silent matchers and anonymous donors. I know big money rolled in behind the scenes that we’re not talking about but you know what an immense impact your personal contributions have made in people’s lives. Positive Rasta vibes to you and your family.

Also, to the many wineberserkers that took time to write tasting notes in the name of a good cause and especially the first timers that went out of their comfort zone for a good cause. See, that didn’t hurt!

There’s lots to say about 2020 but I’ll leave it at it’s now 2021 and I hope only the best for you, your family, loves ones, and all the people that share the planet earth.