Vox Vineyards - 100% Estate, Rare American Heritage Varieties, 25% OFF + Free Shipping, 3 LEFT!

If he’s lucky! :slight_smile: Thanks again Adam.

Great response for a first time Berserker, I want to thank all of you for your support and great questions, and of course, your purchases!

For those outside of CA, your orders will be processed today and sent out either Friday mid-day, or per your shipping instructions provided.

For those of you in CA, your orders will be processed as soon as VinoShipper confirms your order with me. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for the offer, Winifred! Clark’s involvement alone would have been enough to pique my interest but having explored some MO wineries in the Augusta/Hermann area a couple years ago, I am already a fan of Norton/Cynthiana and MO wines in general. We didn’t make it quite as far West as KC on our trek, a mistake that will be corrected the next time!

David, thanks goes to you. If you are ever in KC, please do look us up, we’d be happy to have you. [cheers.gif]