Voyage Wine Glass Carrier by Grassl Glass

Sounds like I “need” one of each!

If you bought on WB day, check your email. The sale is up again

If you didn’t buy, you need to follow the original link from WB Day on the sale thread.

All parts of the carrying case come out and can be washed.
The glass does NOT need to go in upside down. However, you will now be grabbing the bowl which is frankly unsafe.

The ‘wine and water drips’ aspect of a used glass was thought through. Removable and washable was our solution as opposed to disposables (baggies) or a different design.

2 Likes

In for the 4

Just to be clear, if we submitted request “orders” for the carriers on Berserker Day, do we now need to place a real order with the link in the new email?

Chris
Spot on

We had no idea what demand would be for a carrying case. on WB we posted a $0.00 price to gauge order interest as well as capacity splits. I took an internal bet with my team and our US distribution groups and had “35” - turns out we had an interest (clicks and ‘buys’) of 140 units with a split of 70% 4 unit and 30% 2 unit.

We adjusted the factory order based on the initial reaction and now we have them in Slovakia and they are headed this way. So, today is a true buy price at a significant discount to what retail will be with an early June arrival to you.

Website edit - on the four-bay, the “lined-out” full price at the top and the “MSRP” listed a few lines below don’t match. I assume you’ll want them to do so.

Purchase process question - I did fill out the form to “indicate interest” in the four-bay on BD. I don’t have any recent e-mail on it, but I’m interested in buying with Grand Reserve points assuming the “BD” deal will flow through there the way it did on the stem multi-packs, so should I wait for it to appear in the GR “catalog,” or is there something else I should do?

[cheers.gif]

Ordered-thank you.

Order in!

If you want to use points on GRR, don’t buy today - I’ll work with Matthew on this

Now, let’s say he says “no way Tiger…”

I’ll offer up the price to you we have today.

And, thanks for the design notice David -I’ll let the team know.

1 Like

Order in! Thanks Chris!

Order in: 2+4=6.

Order in for a 4 slot with glasses :slight_smile:

Jumped in for a 4.

I tried to order the 4 with glasses but that option didn’t seem viable as you couldn’t specify which glasses, so I just ordered the 4 and 4 glasses which was the same price. It looks like they may ship separately though? Either way I’m getting what I wanted, what I ordered, at the correct price so I’m good.

Adam - you’re right. we bolluxed that up (with glasses) - we tried and tried to get the options to work but I’m genetically incapable of making Shopify work. So, order a 4, and add your glasses - the price is the same.

Hey Chris, two quick Q that I assume are repeats apologies

1. Can the slots fit zalto bdx / glasvin expression glasses as wel? I know zalto burgs are too wide

2. Can u out a btl of wine in there (say standard bdx/burg btl)? Does the height fit?

Thanks!

Doubtful on other brands. And won’t commit to knowing until I hold one myself.
I’d assume anything inside our spec will work.

1 Like

In for the Voyage 4!

Chris,
Any updates on when they are arriving? I’m fully aware that most things shipping from abroad are severely delayed.

1 Like

It’s funny, I’ve been thinking about asking… but for no reason other than I’m excited to see these things!