Walter Scott Chardonnay Vertical

Back when things were “normal” [cry.gif]

We cant wait to have everyone back this summer! Thank you for the support Roger!

Excited to get a 6 pack!

1 Like

In for a sixer! The 2018 Rock Salt, in all of its glorious packaging, is dope. [wink.gif]

1 Like

Order in for the Cuvee Anne 6-pack!

1 Like

ya’ll lucky i have a ton of this wine or it’d be sold out already ;p

1 Like

In for both sixes and lots more from the Walter Scott website! What a great start to Berserker Day! Looking forward to barrel sampling again…

1 Like

This will be my first dip into the Walter Scott pool and am looking forward to trying your wines! Once covid permits, we’ll try to schedule a visit.

1 Like

in and order placed

1 Like

Order in! Cuvee Anne 6 pk thank you!

1 Like

Good to know and not surprised.

The SVD Chards get a lot of well deserved love, but don’t underestimate Cuvee Anne. I recall the informal 2011 OR Chardonnay tasting we did at your house in 2016 or 2017. By the end of the night, the Cuvee Anne was one of the top WOTN for me amongst a very impressive lineup featuring many wines raved about on WB.

2 Likes

Order in for a Cuvee Anne 6 pack!

1 Like

Brilliant Chardonnays, order in!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! champagne.gif

Dave, that packaging was legit! Glad you are enjoying those Rock Salts! [highfive.gif]

I was looking to add your Rose to the shipment, but evidently sold out on your site.

1 Like

Thank you! Cant wait to hear what you think of the different vintages! [cheers.gif]

neener not sure how your have any room for anything else in your cellar! KP here BTW, I don’t have access under my own username… [head-bang.gif]

1 Like

In for the Freedom Hill 6 pack!

1 Like

6C8E6F9D-A6AC-41A6-91FC-8295B80E366D.jpeg

1 Like

newhere welcome! appreciate the order ver much. Please let us know what you think! Late May we will send out 2021 futures offer and a ‘schedule’ for barrel tastings in the cellar. KP on Erica’s